We are pleased to announced that we will provide two grants for PhD students funded by SHAIO and the local committee to participate at the School of Input-Output Analysis (ESAIO) and the 9th Spanish Conference on Input-Output Analysis. The grants cover the registration fee and 150 euros for transportation.
Applicants for participation grants must:
- be a PhD student on the date of application.
- not be residents in Aveiro.
- present a paper at the Conference. The abstract must be uploaded to the COPASS-SHAIO and accepted for presentation before the grant application deadline, 30th of June.
- Full name and PhD university
- abstract’s ID (COPASS-SHAIO)
- Curriculum vitae
including in the email subject Grants SHAIO
Applications will be assessed by to members of the scientific committee and one member of the local committee in respect of the following criteria:
- Curriculum Vitae: 2 points.
- Abstract: 2 points